Welcome to "All Done RV Campground"... great RV Park for the Empty Nester
We are NOT Responsible for Injuries, Damages, Lost Belongings... or the Weather
Rules for all campers:
The following Campground Rules have been designed for the safety and enjoyment of all our campers.
***Must have a Permanent Home Residence to be here as a Seasonal
**Loud Excessive Noise, Dog Barking, Disruptive Profanity and Disorderly Conduct, or Disrespecting campers or workers verbally; at any time...Day or Night; will not be tolerated offenders/violators of these rules, will be asked to leave, no refunds and no credits given
*Campers that overuse electric appliances, such as cookers, heaters and fans that result in our 30amp plugs melting will receive a repair charge of $200.
We are not responsible for for Injuries, Damages, Lost Belongings, damage to your camping equipment or personal property... or for the Weather
*Firearms, and Explosives are not allowed in the campground under any circumstances.
*Fireworks must be approved by Management 24hrs before, to give notice to neighbours, to check fire ban, and invite all campers to attend. They must be shot from designated area, and no later than 10:30 pm
EMERGENCIES—Dial 911 using your cell phone, report any theft or vandalism to the local Police at 433-7700
--Check in/out time is 1pm
--Quiet Time is Midnight
*All music, All the time is for your site only to hear it
--The consumption of alcohol shall be done in a responsible manner, at all times
-- Use of all deck/lawn furniture is at your own risk
--Wood is $10 for wheel barrel full, ask Willa during the day to give time for delivery
--If a Fire-Ban is on, we put a sign out on the front of the deck, it can be seen when you drive in
--Events happening in the area are listed up on the deck window and updated weekly
--Tubing -- as of 2020, we no longer offer tubing, due to insurance, you are on your own
--Visitors All visitors; no matter how long you are planning to stay; must register at the office.
- There is a $5.00 fee per person, to enjoy the grounds and river
- All visitors must leave the park by 8:00pm, there is a $10 fee for over night guests, even family
- All Visitors and Day use people will be asked to read and follow all Campground Rules
- Visitor's cars must be parked in designated areas, or approved by management.
--Pets ALL PETS must be campground friendly
- Uncontroled Dog barking falls under “excessive noise” rule
- Do not leave dogs unattended outside your RV. Dogs showing an annoying or aggressive behavior will be asked to leave.
- Do not tie your dogs to the trees, the rope/leash will cut through the bark, killing the tree.
- No more than 2 dogs are allowed per site.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times with leash in hand
- Pet owner is to immediately clean up their pet’s waste and dispose of it properly.
--Do Not Destroy Trees, so no nails, ropes, or wires in or on trees
- Hammocks need to have the padding on the rope to protect the tree.
--No Laundry lines, not even a short one. They look tacky and bad for the trees; you can set out a temporary wire stand-up thing from Canadian Tire, they work great, thats what I use.
--No Tarps are to be visible, not to cover wood, or used as an awning. If you need a "temporary" rain shelter, the tarp must come down before leaving on Sunday, and No Tree Damage.
--Vehicles No washing automobiles or RVs (seasonal's may wash RVs, but not personal vehicles)
- The speed limit in all areas of the campground, at all times is Maximum 10 KM.
- Only one car and camping unit per campsite, unless otherwise approved by management.
- BICYCLES, ATVs and SCOOTERS must not be ridden after dusk and be ridden under control at all times.
- Vehicles, ATV, and Scooters or Bicycles are to use caution, and yield to pedestrians.
- No cutting through sites, use roads and paths.
--Fires Do not burn trash, painted or treated wood
- Do Not place fire rings under tree branches, find a clear area
- FIRES should be kept small and under control at all times.
- Fires MUST NOT be left unattended and MUST be extinguished with water when you retire for the evening or if you leave your site.
- TREES and vegetation are not to be cut down or harmed.
- Fires are to be in the rings provided or ones approved by management.
--Garbage Please separate cans & bottles from other garbage, and put in designated bin
- Garbage does not need to be separated to go into “Cabin Dumpster”, but garbage does need to be in a bag except for cardboard.
- Dumpster is for campground generated trash, NOT YOUR TRASH FROM HOME.
- No large metal pieces into the dumpster, no RV reno trash, no BBQs, no awnings/canopies, no mattresses.
- No littering, and take your garbage away from lawn and water areas.
--Septic Use Use proper connections when using septic system or dumping station. Damage to sewer system due to faulty connections will be charged to the camper
-NEVER PUT ANY KIND OF: Wipes, Tampons, Feminine Products, Paper Towels into your holding tank.
- Always use septic chemicals in your toilets and holding tanks.
- Only grey water valves are to be left open all the time, never keep your black open !!
- Never dump grey water or sewer directly onto the ground.
- Do not use Costco toilet paper.... it does not break down, plumbers tell us, bad to use in your house too.
--No Electric heaters as your primary source of heat. They are meant to be "space heaters". Do Not use them for prolonged length of time, and at No Time, leave them on while you are outside, or gone away from your trailer, not even for short time.
Campers that overuse electric appliances, such as cookers, heaters and fans that result in our 30amp plugs melting will receive a repair charge of $200.
--Grass/Lawn Beach Area NO LIFEGUARD IS ON DUTY. River activities are at your own risk
- No diving in river, too shallow
- No glass bottles or glass containers near river or lawn area
- Use of your own water floaters are allowed, at your own risk
--Golf Carts Driving a golf cart under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed
- Check with management first
- Only one golf cart will be permitted per site.
- Golf carts must be registered with Management at check-in, and must have operating headlights and taillights.
- Only individuals, with a valid driver’s license are allowed to operate carts.
*The management reserves the right to eject all violators of these rules and to remove persons and animals considered detrimental to the health, safety and welfare of others using the campground and facilities.
*We ask that you please follow these rules. Failure to do so may result in immediate eviction without refund or credit
*We hope your stay will be relaxing and enjoyable.
*Thank You and Happy Camping!