To help make your stay with us more enjoyable; All Done RV Camping offers our valued guests the following amenities:
- 46 full service hook ups, 30 amp/120 volt services
- Only tents for visitors to stay on a friends site to use their toilet and shower. We have no outdoor facilities for tenters, but we would not turn away someone in need, or a long distance cycle-
rider. We have the bathroom inside, but the main door will be locked at 7pm.
- RV's for rent that are fully stocked and ready for use
- Fire pits each site plus firewood for sale if needed.
- A River running through the grounds which is great for tubing, canoeing, kayaking and fishing.
- Outdoor gathering place with large clay firewood oven. This will be heated Saturdays for campers to cook bread, pizzas, kebabs and hot granite slabs for shrimp, sliced meat, etc.
- Easy hiking trails and asphalt roads with marked 1\2 km, 1 km, 1.5 km and 2 km increments.
- Onsite building has a large community room with sofa, chairs, wood stove, tv, movies, coffee, tea, soft drinks and hot chocolate.
- Onsite sales for necessities such as bread, milk, ice, pop, chips, bug spray, sun lotion, and toilet paper.
- Large deck with WiFi overlooking a fantastic view of the river.
- Sites are 50’ x 60’ or larger
- Pull through sites
- Laundry facility
- Visitor parking
- Hospital, police, gasoline, pharmacy's, and big name shopping stores are 19 km’s away in nearby Sussex.
- Medical Help Line, RN #811, Sussex Hospital (506) 432-
3100, Shoppers Drug Store (506) 433- 4997,
Sussex Police non-
emergency (506) 433- 7700, EMERGENCY 911
- Take a Video Tour of our RV Campground
Call or email us to book your reservation at: Call\Text 506-869-0547 or firstname.lastname@example.org